|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 14.2||D Conger 7.0||D Conger 2.8|
|Butler||R Clarke 17.1||R Jones 5.5||R Jones 3.6|
On Wednesday, No. 14 Butler plays host to St. Bonaventure at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on CBSSN-R or MyINDY-TV 23.
Butler is 2nd in the conference and St. Bonaventure is 11th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In a 75-68 win over Rhode Island on February 2nd, Rotnei Clarke put up 23 points for the Bulldogs. He leads the team with 17.1 points per game. In a 68-60 victory over Duquesne on February 2nd, Charlon Kloof put up 5 points for the Bonnies. He contributes 2.3 assists per game in addition to his 6.1 points per game.
St. Bonaventure StatSmack
- The Butler basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than St. Bonaventure (83% vs 69%).
- It's only wins and losses, but Butler has a better overall record than St. Bonaventure this season (18-4 vs 10-10).
- We make our fans proud. Butler has a better record at home than St. Bonaventure this season (11-0 vs 6-4).
- We win when it counts, too. Butler has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than St. Bonaventure (15 vs 0).
- The Butler three-point leader (Rotnei Clarke) has more three-pointers than the St. Bonaventure three-point leader (Eric Mosley).
- Even computers respect Butler more. We have a better RPI this season than St. Bonaventure (RPI: #14 vs #123).
- AP voters think more highly of Butler and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than St. Bonaventure (77 vs 0).
- How does our back look? Butler is ranked higher than St. Bonaventure in the A-10 (#2 vs #11).
- The Butler steals leader (Alex Barlow) has more steals than the St. Bonaventure steals leader (Eric Mosley).
- Rotnei Clarke is ranked 8th in the A-10 in points and 11th nationally in three-pointers.
- The Butler assist leader (Roosevelt Jones) has more assists than the St. Bonaventure assist leader (Demetrius Conger).