|UAB||J Swing 14.1||R Rucker 8.1||T Jones 4.0|
|Tulsa||R Smith 14.5||J Woodard 5.7||S Harrison 2.3|
UAB heads to Reynolds Center on Wednesday to take on Tulsa. It takes place at 8:05 EST. The Blazers are 2-3 against the Golden Hurricane over the last four years. They won 68-64 on 2/29/2012 the last time they played.
UAB maintains 11th place in the C-USA while Tulsa is in 5th place.
In their last game, Jordan Swing put up 17 points in the Blazers 79-75 loss to Southern Miss on February 2nd. He leads the team with 14.1 points per game and 1.4 steals per game. For the Golden Hurricane, Scottie Haralson put up 13 points and 5 rebounds in the 94-64 loss to Memphis on February 2nd. He contributes 3.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 9.8 points per game.
- Rod Rucker is ranked 7th in C-USA in rebounds.
- UAB is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.9% vs 67.1%) than Tulsa this season.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, UAB has had more players drafted by the NBA than Tulsa (2 vs 1).
- At least you keep showing up. UAB has an average margin of victory of 13 over Tulsa in 7 wins since 1990.
- The UAB blocks leader (Rod Rucker) has more blocks than the Tulsa blocks leader (Kauri Black).
- UAB players are more experienced than Tulsa players (12,689 minutes played vs 9,565 minutes played).
- Jordan Swing is ranked 9th in C-USA in three-pointers.
- UAB has a better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (63.58% to 54.49%).
- UAB has a more potent offense, scoring more points (73.1 per game vs 65.5 per game) than Tulsa this season.
|C||P. Swilling Jr.||25||10||2||1||0||0||2|