|Saint Louis||D Evans 11.1||D Evans 6.5||J Jett 3.7|
|Fordham||B Frazier 16.0||C Gaston 8.1||B Frazier 5.1|
Saint Louis visits Rose Hill Gym on Wednesday to take on Fordham. The game tips off at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on CBSSN. The Billikens are 4-0 against the Rams over the last four years. They won 66-46 on 2/18/2012 the last time they played.
Saint Louis is 2nd in the conference and Fordham is 13th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last match-up, Rob Loe finished with 17 points and 6 rebounds in the Billikens 81-52 blowout of Dayton on February 2nd. He is putting up 7.7 points per game while also averaging 3.2 rebounds per game. For the Rams, Ryan Rhoomes put up 8 points and 12 rebounds in the 81-65 loss to Virginia Commonwealth on February 2nd. He contributes 5.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 3.8 points per game.
- Even computers respect Saint Louis more. We have a better RPI this season than Fordham (RPI: #56 vs #207).
- Saint Louis has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (61.69% to 20.74%).
- How does our back look? Saint Louis is ranked higher than Fordham in the A-10 (#2 vs #13).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Saint Louis has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Fordham (1 vs 0).
- Saint Louis players are more experienced than Fordham players (17,528 minutes played vs 11,209 minutes played).
- Cory Remekun is ranked 7th in the A-10 in blocks.
- People just expect us to beat you. Saint Louis has been the favorite 6 out of the last 7 times.
- You get an A for effort, but Saint Louis has emerged victorious against Fordham the last 5 times they've played.
- Be afraid. Saint Louis has blown out more teams than Fordham this season (6 blowouts vs 0).
- At least you keep showing up. Saint Louis has an average margin of victory of 17 over Fordham in 6 wins since 2005.
- Saint Louis embarrassed Fordham by 20 points the last time they played (Feb 18, 2012).
|B-||Mike McCall Jr||30||10||3||3||1||0||2|