|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.5||T Rubles 6.0||C Wright 3.5|
|Providence||B Cotton 21.4||L Henton 8.1||V Council 6.9|
No. 17 Cincinnati travels to Dunkin' Donuts Center on Wednesday to take on Providence. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on Cox, FSN-OH, MASN 2. The Bearcats are 3-2 against the Friars over the last four years. The last time they met (2/15/2012) they won 81-66.
Cincinnati is currently in 3rd place in the conference and Providence is in 12th.
In their last game, Sean Kilpatrick put up 21 points and 7 rebounds in the Bearcats 65-59 win over Seton Hall on February 2nd. He leads the team with 18.5 points per game. For the Friars, Bryce Cotton finished with 18 points and 6 rebounds in the 55-52 win over Villanova on February 3rd. His 21.4 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Cincinnati has a stronger schedule than Providence this season (SOS Rank: #30 vs #47).
- We win when it counts, too. Cincinnati has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Providence (5 vs 0).
- Cincinnati can actually jump, with more rebounds (42.1 per game vs 38.0 per game) than Providence this season.
- Cincinnati is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Cincinnati is 213 lbs compared to 201 lbs for Providence.
- How does our back look? Cincinnati is ranked higher than Providence in the Big East (#3 vs #12).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Cincinnati currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 925) than Providence, per the NCAA.
- We just win. Cincinnati has more wins over the last 5 years than Providence (120 vs 87).
- We beat real teams. Cincinnati has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Providence this season (3 vs 0).
- Cincinnati players are more experienced than Providence players (12,889 minutes played vs 12,410 minutes played).
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Cincinnati is superior to Providence (Latest AP Poll: #17 vs Not Ranked).
- Cincinnati embarrassed Providence by 15 points the last time they played (Feb 15, 2012).
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|