(10-13, 5-11 away)
Alabama A&M 67
(8-14, 7-4 home)
Venue: Elmore Gym
8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT, February 04, 2013
||L Jackson 20
||D Haynes 8
||T Hammond 5
||J Crutcher 21
||D Tabb 10
||J Crutcher 4
On Monday, February 4th, Arkansas-Pine Bluff got a road victory against Alabama A&M 76-67 in SWAC action. The Golden Lions now have a record of 0-2 versus AP-Ranked teams this season. Terrell Kennedy had an impressive game for the Golden Lions and put up 17 points and seven rebounds. DaVon Haynes had 16 points and added eight rebounds. Demarquelle Tabb recorded a double-double for the Bulldogs with 16 points and 10 rebounds (5 Stl 3 Ast). This makes three wins in a row for the Golden Lions. Arkansas-Pine Bluff (10-13, 9-2 SWAC) takes on Southern University (15-7, 9-1 SWAC) on Saturday, February 9th at home.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:58 left to go.
- The Golden Lions have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 76 or more total points.
- The Golden Lions set season highs for field goal percentage (0.538), three-point percentage (0.5), and turnovers (21).
- The last time UAPB had a field goal percentage of 53.8% or higher was Feb 12, 2011 against Southern University.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Lazabian Jackson and Terrell Kennedy) accounted for 48.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (DaVon Haynes and Terrell Kennedy) accounted for 41.6% of the rebounds.
- Lazabian Jackson has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 23 games this season.
- DaVon Haynes has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 23 games this season.
- Terrell Kennedy has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- DaVon Haynes has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Lazabian Jackson's career.
- Lazabian Jackson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Alabama A&M Game Notes
- Demarquelle Tabb recorded a team season high in steals with 5.
- Jeremy Crutcher tallied a team season high in three pointers attempted with 8.
- Jeremy Crutcher accounted for 31.3% of the team's points.
- Justan Banks accounted for 37.0% of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (13) than the starters (12).
- The bench recorded more points (45) than the starters (22).
- Jeremy Crutcher has led the team in scoring 7 times in 22 games this season.
- Justan Banks has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 22 games this season.
- Demarquelle Tabb recorded the 21st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Demarquelle Tabb has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Demarquelle Tabb recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 19th of his career.
- Demarquelle Tabb set a career high with 5 steals.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Jeremy Crutcher's career.
- Jeremy Crutcher set career highs with 21 points and 9 field goals made.
- Justan Banks recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Justan Banks recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.