(14-10, 8-7 away)
(6-17, 4-8 home)
Venue: Times Union Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 04, 2013
||D Needham 18
||C Nickerson 6
||D Wade 7
||O Anosike 15
||O Anosike 8
||O Anosike 4
On Monday, February 4th, Siena took on Fairfield and got beat at home by the Stags 64-54 in conference play. O.D Anosike put up a team-high 15 points plus eight rebounds in the loss. Trenity Burdine had 10 points and added seven rebounds. For the Stags, Derek Needham finished with a game-high 18 points and two rebounds. Siena (6-17, 4-8 MAAC) gets Loyola (MD) (16-8, 8-4 MAAC) on the road on Friday, February 8th.
Siena Game Notes
- The Saints have lost 90% of the time this season (1-9) after having a field goal percentage of 37.0% or worse.
- Siena has lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after recording 54 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 8 or more steals this season, Siena has lost 100% of the time (0-13).
- When the opposition records 4 or more blocks this season, Siena has lost 94% of the time (1-15).
- When the opposition records 64 or more total points this season, Siena has lost 93% of the time (1-14).
- Siena set a season low for three-pointers (3).
- The Saints have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 6 games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Siena has a -4.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (O.D Anosike and Trenity Burdine) accounted for 46.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (O.D Anosike and Trenity Burdine) accounted for 46.8% of the rebounds.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 22 times in 23 games this season.
- Trenity Burdine has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Fairfield Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Derek Needham and Maurice Barrow) accounted for 45.3% of the points.
- Derek Needham has led the team in scoring 14 times in 24 games this season.
- Amadou Sidibe has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 24 games this season.
- Derek Needham has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Maurice Barrow has 3 straight double-digit point games.