|Ohio State||D Thomas 20.0||D Thomas 6.2||A Craft 4.7|
|Michigan||T Burke 18.2||M McGary 6.0||T Burke 7.2|
No. 3 Michigan plays host to No. 10 Ohio State at Crisler Arena on Tuesday. The game tips off at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN. The Wolverines fell to the Buckeyes 56-53 on January 13th and are 2-10 against them over the last four years.
Ohio State and Michigan are tied for 2nd in the conference.
The Wolverines fell 81-73 to Indiana on February 2nd. Trey Burke finished with 25 points and 5 rebounds in the loss. He contributes team-best marks with 18.2 points per game, 7.2 assists per game, and 1.4 steals per game. For the Buckeyes, Aaron Craft finished with 14 points and 6 rebounds in the 63-56 win over Nebraska on February 2nd. With 4.7 assists per game and 1.9 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Ohio State StatSmack
- Michigan has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Ohio State (#34 vs #47).
- Trey Burke is ranked 41st nationally in points and 7th nationally in assists.
- Michigan players are more experienced than Ohio State players (11,302 minutes played vs 11,239 minutes played).
- At least you keep showing up. Michigan has an average margin of victory of 10 over Ohio State in 26 wins since 1980.
- The Michigan assist leader (Trey Burke) has more assists than the Ohio State assist leader (Aaron Craft).
- Michigan has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (50% vs 76%).
- Nik Stauskas is ranked 2nd in the Big Ten in three-pointers.
- The Michigan rebounding leader (Mitch McGary) has more rebounds than the Ohio State rebounding leader (Deshaun Thomas).
- The Michigan three-point leader (Nik Stauskas) has more three-pointers than the Ohio State three-point leader (Deshaun Thomas).
- Tim Hardaway Jr is ranked 6th in the Big Ten in points and 10th in the Big Ten in three-pointers.
- Even computers respect Michigan more. We have a better RPI this season than Ohio State (RPI: #7 vs #17).
|B||L. Smith Jr.||28||10||5||2||0||0||1|
|C||A. Della Valle||8||3||2||0||0||0||1|
|A-||Tim Hardaway Jr||34||16||5||2||1||1||2|
|A-||G. Robinson III||33||12||6||1||1||0||1|