|Villanova||J Pinkston 12.7||M Yarou 6.7||R Arcidiacono 3.3|
|DePaul||B Young 16.6||C Melvin 7.9||B Young 4.4|
On Tuesday, Villanova heads to Allstate Arena to take on DePaul. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST and you can see it on ESPN 2. The Wildcats are 4-0 against the Blue Demons over the last four years. The last time they met (1/8/2012) they won 87-71.
Villanova is currently in 10th place in the conference and DePaul is in 14th.
In their last match-up on February 3rd, Darrun Hilliard put up 17 points for the Wildcats in a loss to Providence, 55-52. On top of a team-high 1.5 steals per game, he also scores 11.2 points per game. For the Blue Demons, Donnavan Kirk finished with 11 points and 7 rebounds in the 79-71 loss to Notre Dame on February 2nd. He averages 6.1 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.9 blocks per game.
- We win when it counts, too. Villanova has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than DePaul (12 vs 1).
- Villanova has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (64.97% to 31.51%).
- AP voters think more highly of Villanova and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than DePaul (94 vs 0).
- Villanova is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Villanova is 220 lbs compared to 210 lbs for DePaul.
- Villanova has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than DePaul (#101 vs #162).
- We make our fans proud. Villanova has a better record at home than DePaul this season (8-3 vs 6-5).
- It's only wins and losses, but Villanova has a better overall record than DePaul this season (13-8 vs 10-10).
- Villanova takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than DePaul (7 vs 1).
- Villanova embarrassed DePaul by 16 points the last time they played (Jan 08, 2012).
|D||D. Robertson Jr.||15||2||3||0||0||1||1|