|Florida State||M Snaer 13.9||T Shannon 6.3||M Snaer 2.5|
|Georgia Tech||M Georges-Hunt 10.4||R Carter 6.8||M Udofia 2.9|
Florida State travels to Hank McCamish Pavilion on Tuesday to take on Georgia Tech. Tip-off occurs at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on RSN, FSN-S, ESPN3.com. The Seminoles are 6-0 against the Yellow Jackets over the last four years. They won 68-54 on 2/1/2012 the last time they played.
Georgia Tech is in 10th place in the conference and Florida State is in 6th place.
In spite of 14 points from Aaron Thomas, the Seminoles came up short 79-60 against Duke on February 2nd. While contributing 2.5 rebounds per game, he also scores 6.9 points per game. For the Yellow Jackets, Robert Carter finished with 14 points and 8 rebounds in the 66-60 win over Virginia on February 3rd. He averages 10.3 points per game in addition to a team-best 6.8 rebounds per game.
Georgia Tech StatSmack
- How does our back look? Florida State is ranked higher than Georgia Tech in the ACC (#6 vs #10).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Florida State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (946 to 935) than Georgia Tech, per the NCAA.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Florida State has come back to win after being down at half against Georgia Tech 5 times since 1999.
- Florida State has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Georgia Tech ($15,415 vs $18,462).
- Florida State has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Georgia Tech ($29,953 vs $36,672).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Florida State has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Georgia Tech (12 vs 11).
- Michael Snaer is ranked 8th in the ACC in three-pointers.
- Okaro White is ranked 8th in the ACC in blocks.
- The Florida State steals leader (Terrance Shannon) has more steals than the Georgia Tech steals leader (Mfon Udofia).
|C-||T. Whisnant II||20||6||1||1||1||0||0|
|D||S. Poole, Jr.||9||2||2||1||0||0||1|