|Boston College||R Anderson 16.2||R Anderson 8.7||J Rahon 3.8|
|Miami||D Scott 14.0||R Johnson 9.1||S Larkin 4.1|
No. 8 Miami (FL) hosts Boston College at BankUnited Center on Tuesday. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on RSN, FSN-S, ESPN3.com. The Hurricanes beat the Eagles 60-59 on January 16th and are 7-2 against them over the last four years.
Miami (FL) is in 1st place in the conference, Boston College is in 10th place.
In their last game, Durand Scott put up 18 points in the Hurricanes 79-78 win over NC State on February 2nd. He leads the team in scoring average, scoring 14.0 points per contest. For the Eagles, Joe Rahon finished with 26 points in the 75-68 win over Clemson on February 2nd. He is averaging 10.8 points per game and leads the team in assists with 3.8 per game.
Boston College StatSmack
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Miami has a stronger schedule than Boston College this season (SOS Rank: #1 vs #68).
- The Miami assist leader (Shane Larkin) has more assists than the Boston College assist leader (Joe Rahon).
- Miami has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (62.99% to 50.99%).
- Miami players are more experienced than Boston College players (16,589 minutes played vs 8,723 minutes played).
- Even computers respect Miami more. We have a better RPI this season than Boston College (RPI: #2 vs #152).
- At least you keep showing up. Miami has an average margin of victory of 8 over Boston College in 15 wins since 1989.
- Miami has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Boston College ($50,148 vs $53,524).
- Miami does a better job contesting shots (37.8% allowed vs 44.7% allowed) than Boston College this season.
- Shane Larkin is ranked 10th in the ACC in three-pointers, 7th in the ACC in assists, and 36th nationally in steals.
- Kenny Kadji is ranked 7th in the ACC in blocks.
- How does our back look? Miami is ranked higher than Boston College in the ACC (#1 vs #10).
|D+||Andrew Van Nest||12||4||2||1||0||0||1|
|F||J. Cain Carney||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|