|Loyola (IL)||B Averkamp 15.6||B Averkamp 6.7||C Payne 4.5|
|Wright State||C Darling 11.1||C Darling 4.8||R Arceneaux 3.0|
On Monday, Wright State hosts Loyola (Chicago) at Nutter Center. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST. The Raiders beat the Ramblers 62-61 on January 11th and are 8-1 against them over the last four years.
Wright State is in 4th place in the conference, Loyola (Chicago) is in 7th place.
In their last game, Jerran Young put up 14 points in the Raiders 83-76 loss to Detroit on January 30th. With 1.4 steals per game and 0.4 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. For the Ramblers, Jordan Hicks finished with 15 points and 5 assists in the 73-65 loss to Green Bay on February 2nd. He is averaging 7.3 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
Loyola (Chicago) StatSmack
- How does our back look? Wright State is ranked higher than Loyola in the Horizon (#4 vs #7).
- Wright State has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (56.58% to 44.44%).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Wright State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (985 to 976) than Loyola, per the NCAA.
- It must sting. Wright State has blown out Loyola by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 1997.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Wright State has come back to win after being down at half against Loyola 5 times since 1999.
- At least you keep showing up. Wright State has an average margin of victory of 11 over Loyola in 23 wins since 1994.
- The Wright State steals leader (Jerran Young) has more steals than the Loyola steals leader (Cully Payne).
- Even computers respect Wright State more. We have a better RPI this season than Loyola (RPI: #158 vs #173).
- Reggie Arceneaux is ranked 8th in the Horizon in three-pointers and 10th in the Horizon in assists.
- We just win. Wright State has more wins over the last 5 years than Loyola (107 vs 76).
- Wright State has a better conference record than Loyola this season (5-4 vs 3-5).