|Fairfield||D Needham 14.4||A Sidibe 5.7||D Wade 3.9|
|Siena||O Anosike 12.7||O Anosike 11.7||E Hymes 3.9|
On Monday, Siena plays host to Fairfield at Times Union Center. It gets started at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on TWCS or ESPN3.com. The Saints are 7-3 against the Stags over the last four years. They lost 64-56 the last time they played (2/5/2012).
Siena is in 8th place in the conference and just behind 6th place Fairfield with a chance to close in.
In their last match-up, Rakeem Brookins finished with 18 points in the Saints 66-63 victory over Manhattan on February 1st. In addition to a team-leading 2.1 steals per game, he chips in 12.1 points per game. For the Stags, Maurice Barrow finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds in the 69-59 win over Rider on February 1st. He is averaging 9.2 points and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Siena has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Fairfield ($28,200 vs $35,161).
- Siena has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 30 years (58.81% to 47.39%).
- Siena is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Siena is 196 lbs compared to 189 lbs for Fairfield.
- Siena is better under pressure, and has defeated Fairfield in 8 out of the last 14 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Siena has a stronger schedule than Fairfield this season (SOS Rank: #190 vs #235).
- O.D Anosike is ranked 10th in the MAAC in points and 2nd nationally in rebounds.
- Rob Poole is ranked 9th in the MAAC in three-pointers.
- Siena has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Fairfield ($38,095 vs $51,880).
- Siena has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than Fairfield (#73 vs #92).