|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.6||G Teague 7.7||T Maayan 3.6|
|Pittsburgh||T Zanna 10.9||S Adams 6.3||T Woodall 5.6|
Seton Hall visits Petersen Events Center on Monday to take on Pittsburgh. It takes place at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Pirates are 2-3 against the Panthers over the last four years. The last time they met (2/12/2012) they won 73-66.
Pittsburgh maintains 8th place in the Big East while Seton Hall sits at 13th place.
The Pirates were defeated by Cincinnati 65-59 on February 2nd despite 16 points and 6 rebounds from Fuquan Edwin. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 16.6 points per game and 2.4 steals per game. In a 65-55 victory over Syracuse on February 2nd, Tray Woodall put up 13 points and 5 rebounds for the Panthers. He leads the team in assists with 5.6 per game and steals with 1.3 per game. Pittsburgh will hope to exploit their strengths, which include: offensive rebounding percentage at 42.6 and effective field goal percentage at 53.4.
- The Seton Hall scoring leader (Fuquan Edwin) has more points than the Pittsburgh scoring leader (Talib Zanna).
- The Seton Hall three-point leader (Fuquan Edwin) has more three-pointers than the Pittsburgh three-point leader (Tray Woodall).
- The Seton Hall rebounding leader (Gene Teague) has more rebounds than the Pittsburgh rebounding leader (Steven Adams).
- Winning is in our blood. Seton Hall has a better record in close games than Pittsburgh this season (5-3 vs 2-4).
- At least you keep showing up. Seton Hall has an average margin of victory of 9 over Pittsburgh in 21 wins since 1982.
- The Seton Hall steals leader (Fuquan Edwin) has more steals than the Pittsburgh steals leader (Lamar Patterson).
- East Rutherford isn't as congested as Pittsburgh (population is significantly lower).
- Aaron Cosby is ranked 7th in the Big East in three-pointers.
- Seton Hall beat Pittsburgh by 7 points the last time they played (Feb 12, 2012).