|Loyola (IL)||B Averkamp 15.6||B Averkamp 6.7||C Payne 4.5|
|Wright State||C Darling 11.1||C Darling 4.8||R Arceneaux 3.0|
On Monday, Loyola (Chicago) travels to Nutter Center to take on Wright State. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Ramblers fell to the Raiders 62-61 on January 11th and are 1-8 against them over the last four years.
Loyola (Chicago) is 7th in the conference and Wright State is 4th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In spite of 17 points and 6 rebounds from Ben Averkamp, the Ramblers came up short 73-65 against Green Bay on February 2nd. The do-it-all performer chips in a team-leading 15.6 points per game, 6.7 rebounds per game, and 1.3 blocks per game. For the Raiders, Jerran Young finished with 14 points in the 83-76 loss to Detroit on January 30th. With 1.4 steals per game and 0.4 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Wright State StatSmack
- The Loyola assist leader (Cully Payne) has more assists than the Wright State assist leader (Reggie Arceneaux).
- The Loyola rebounding leader (Ben Averkamp) has more rebounds than the Wright State rebounding leader (Tavares Sledge).
- Ben Averkamp is ranked 4th in the Horizon in points, 4th in the Horizon in rebounds, and 4th in the Horizon in blocks.
- The Loyola basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Wright State (75% vs 60%).
- Devon Turk is ranked 7th in the Horizon in three-pointers.
- At least you keep showing up. Loyola has an average margin of victory of 11 over Wright State in 15 wins since 1994.
- The Loyola blocks leader (Ben Averkamp) has more blocks than the Wright State blocks leader (Jerran Young).
- Loyola is a better three-point shooting team (34.6% vs 31.4%) than Wright State this season.
- Cully Payne is ranked 3rd in the Horizon in assists.
- The Loyola three-point leader (Devon Turk) has more three-pointers than the Wright State three-point leader (Reggie Arceneaux).