Manhattan topped St. Peter's 57-49 in MAAC action on Sunday, February 3rd. With the win, the Jaspers stay undefeated against St. Peter's this season at 2-0. The Jaspers got a double-double out of Rhamel Brown with a game-high 21 points and 10 rebounds. RaShawn Stores had 10 points and added two rebounds. Yvon Raymond got 12 points and seven rebounds for the Peacocks. Manhattan (7-15, 5-7 MAAC) gets Canisius (15-8, 8-4 MAAC) at home on Thursday, February 7th.
Manhattan Game Notes
- The last time Manhattan started the season 7-15 was 2009.
- The Jaspers set season highs for blocks and free throws made.
- The last time Manhattan recorded at least 30 free throws made was Nov 13, 2010 against New Jersey Tech.
- Manhattan set season lows for field goals made, steals, and three-pointers.
- This is the 1st win of the season where the Jaspers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--Manhattan has a 3.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Rhamel Brown accounted for 36.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Rhamel Brown and Emmy Andujar) accounted for 52.7% of the rebounds.
- Rhamel Brown has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 13 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Rhamel Brown's career.
- Rhamel Brown has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Rhamel Brown recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 11th of his career.
- Rhamel Brown had a career high with 7 blocks.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- Desi Washington accounted for 32.6% of the team's points.
- Desi Washington has led the team in scoring 10 times in 22 games this season.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in rebounding 9 times in 22 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Blaise Ffrench.