Oregon State 73
(11-11, 1-5 away)
(14-8, 12-3 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, February 03, 2013
||R Nelson 20
||J Burton 10
||J Burton 5
||C Randle 20
||J Huestis 13
||A Bright 6
On Sunday, February 3rd, Stanford scored 42 points from three-point territory and came out on top against Oregon State 81-73 in Pac 12 action. Josh Huestis secured a double-double for the Cardinal with 16 points and 13 rebounds. Chasson Randle had a team-high 20 points. Joe Burton recorded a double-double for the Beavers with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Stanford (14-8, 5-4 Pac 12) takes on eighth-ranked Arizona (19-2, 7-2 Pac 12) on Wednesday, February 6th on the road.
Stanford Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:12 left to go.
- The win over Oregon State extended the Stanford winning streak to 3 games.
- Stanford has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its three-point percentage has been 56.0% or better.
- The Cardinal have won 89% of the time this season (8-1) after recording 8 or more steals.
- Stanford has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 10 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Stanford has won 100% of the time (4-0) when John Gage has 12 points or more and 86% of the time (6-1) when Josh Huestis has 5 field goals made or more.
- The Cardinal set season highs for assists and three-pointers.
- The last time Stanford recorded at least 14 three-pointers was Mar 07, 2009 against Arizona.
- Stanford set season lows for rebounds and turnovers.
- The Cardinal have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 7 games.
- Stanford has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Stanford has a 10.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Chasson Randle and Josh Huestis) accounted for 44.4% of the points.
- Josh Huestis accounted for 46.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Chasson Randle has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 22 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 22 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Chasson Randle's career.
- Chasson Randle has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Huestis has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 6th of his career.
Oregon State Game Notes
- This loss extended the Beavers losing streak to 3 games.
- The top two scorers (Roberto Nelson and Joe Burton) accounted for 50.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Joe Burton) accounted for 52.6% of the rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring 9 times in 22 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding 18 times in 22 games this season.
- Ahmad Starks has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Burton recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Burton recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 7th of his career.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Devon Collier has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 22nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Moreland set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.