Oregon State 73
(11-11, 1-5 away)
(14-8, 12-3 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, February 03, 2013
||R Nelson 20
||J Burton 10
||J Burton 5
||C Randle 20
||J Huestis 13
||A Bright 6
Oregon State allowed 42 points from three-point territory to Stanford and stumbled against the Cardinal 81-73 in conference play on Sunday, February 3rd. The Beavers got a double-double out of Joe Burton with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Eric Moreland had eight points and added 10 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Blk). Josh Huestis registered a double-double for the Cardinal with 16 points and 13 rebounds. Oregon State (11-11, 1-8 Pac 12) gets Utah (10-11, 2-7 Pac 12) on their home court on Wednesday, February 6th.
Oregon State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:12 left to go.
- OSU beat the spread by 1.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Beavers have beaten the spread.
- Oregon State has lost 83% of the time this season (1-5) after recording 10 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 19 or more assists this season, Oregon State has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.8% or better this season, Oregon State has lost 89% of the time (1-8).
- OSU set a season low for steals.
- The top two scorers (Roberto Nelson and Joe Burton) accounted for 50.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Joe Burton) accounted for 52.6% of the rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 22 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 22 games this season.
- Ahmad Starks has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Burton recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Burton recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 7th of his career.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Devon Collier has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 22nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Moreland had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
Stanford Game Notes
- Stanford won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Chasson Randle and Josh Huestis) accounted for 44.4% of the points.
- Josh Huestis accounted for 46.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Chasson Randle has led the team in scoring 8 times in 22 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Chasson Randle's career.
- Chasson Randle has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Huestis has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 6th of his career.