|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.6||G Teague 7.7||T Maayan 3.6|
|Pittsburgh||T Zanna 10.9||S Adams 6.3||T Woodall 5.6|
On Monday, Pittsburgh welcomes Seton Hall at Petersen Events Center. Tip-off is at 9:00 EST and it can be seen on ESPN U. The Panthers are 3-2 against the Pirates over the last four years. They lost 73-66 the last time they played (2/12/2012).
Pittsburgh is in 8th place in the conference, Seton Hall is in 13th place.
In a 65-55 win over Syracuse on February 2nd, Tray Woodall put up 13 points and 5 rebounds for the Panthers. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 5.6 assists per game and 1.3 steals per game. For the Pirates, Brandon Mobley put up 16 points in the 65-59 loss to Cincinnati on February 2nd. He is averaging 9.4 points per game and leads the team in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- Steven Adams is ranked 8th in the Big East in rebounds and 45th nationally in blocks.
- It must sting. Pittsburgh has blown out Seton Hall by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 2002.
- We win when it counts, too. Pittsburgh has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Seton Hall (13 vs 1).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Pittsburgh has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Seton Hall (7 vs 4).
- Pittsburgh has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (75.67% to 54.67%).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Pittsburgh has a stronger schedule than Seton Hall this season (SOS Rank: #83 vs #109).
- Be afraid. Pittsburgh has blown out more teams than Seton Hall this season (11 blowouts vs 3).
- Pittsburgh players are more experienced than Seton Hall players (14,562 minutes played vs 14,423 minutes played).
- Pittsburgh has a better conference record than Seton Hall this season (5-4 vs 2-6).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Pittsburgh currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (990 to 951) than Seton Hall, per the NCAA.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Pittsburgh has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Seton Hall (6 vs 5).