(12-12, 6-7 away)
(5-18, 3-7 home)
Venue: McCann Field House
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 03, 2013
||J Thompson 23
||D Stewart 7
||A Myles 5
||C Lewis 24
||A Kemp 7
||C Lewis 5
On Sunday, February 3rd, Rider took on Marist and won on the road versus the Red Foxes 64-58 in conference play. The Broncs got a team-high 23 points from Jonathon Thompson, with 15 points coming from three-point range. Danny Stewart had 12 points and added seven rebounds. Chavaughn Lewis got his third straight game with 23 points or more for the Red Foxes, scoring a game-high 24 points (5 Ast 5 Stl 4 Reb) in 39 minutes. For the Red Foxes, Chavaughn Lewis got a game-high 24 points and five assists (5 Stl 4 Reb). Rider (12-12, 7-5 MAAC) welcomes Niagara (14-9, 10-2 MAAC) on Thursday, February 7th.
Rider Game Notes
- Rider started 12-12 during the 2002 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Rider beat the spread by 3.0 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Broncs have beaten the spread.
- The Broncs have won 90% of the time this season (9-1) after recording 37 or more rebounds.
- Rider has won 78% of the time this season (7-2) when its three-point percentage has been 41.2% or better.
- Rider has won 92% of the time this season (12-1) after holding an opponent to under 42.0% field goal percentage.
- Rider has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when opponents record 58 or fewer total points.
- This season Rider has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Anthony Myles has 7 rebounds or more.
- Rider set a season low for blocks.
- Rider has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Jonathon Thompson accounted for 35.9% of the team's points.
- Jonathon Thompson has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 24 games this season.
- Anthony Myles has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Jonathon Thompson's career.
- Jonathon Thompson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Jonathon Thompson had career highs with 23 points, 9 field goals made, and 5 three-pointers.
- Anthony Myles had a career high with 5 assists.
Marist Game Notes
- Marist lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Red Foxes losing streak to 4 games.
- Chavaughn Lewis accounted for 41.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Adam Kemp and Devin Price) accounted for 45.8% of the rebounds.
- Chavaughn Lewis has led the team in scoring 10 times in 23 games this season.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Chavaughn Lewis's career.
- Chavaughn Lewis has 3 straight 20+ point games.
- Chavaughn Lewis set career highs with 5 assists and 5 steals.