Lehigh won on the road against Army 85-76 in conference play on Sunday, February 3rd. Anthony D`Orazio picked up a double-double in the win including 15 points and 10 rebounds. Mackey McKnight also had a strong game, scoring a game-high 21 points and adding five assists. For the Black Knights, Kyle Toth got a team-high 20 points and four rebounds. Lehigh (14-5, 5-1 Patriot) gets Holy Cross (10-12, 2-5 Patriot) on the road on Saturday, February 9th.
Lehigh Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:15 left to go.
- The Mountain Hawks have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 85 or more total points.
- Lehigh has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after committing 8 or fewer turnovers.
- Lehigh has won 90% of the time this season (9-1) when its three-point percentage has been 43.8% or better.
- Lehigh has won 92% of the time this season (12-1) after holding an opponent to under 41.7% field goal percentage.
- Lehigh has won 79% of the time this season (11-3) when opponents record 3 or fewer blocks.
- This season Lehigh has won 87% of the time (13-2) when Holden Greiner has 11 points or more, 100% of the time (4-0) when Gabe Knutson has 7 field goals made or more, and 79% of the time (11-3) when Mackey McKnight has 5 assists or more.
- The Mountain Hawks have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Mackey McKnight and Gabe Knutson) accounted for 45.8% of the points.
- Anthony D`Orazio accounted for 35.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Mackey McKnight has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Mackey McKnight's career.
- Anthony D`Orazio recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Anthony D`Orazio recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Anthony D`Orazio had career highs with 6 field goals made and 10 rebounds.
- B.J. Bailey has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Army Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kyle Toth and Ella Ellis) accounted for 44.7% of the points.
- Kyle Wilson has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Kyle Toth's career.
- Kyle Toth has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Larry Toomey has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ella Ellis has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Ella Ellis.