UC Davis 64
(8-12, 4-7 away)
(13-8, 9-2 home)
Venue: Spanos Center
10:30PM ET / 7:30PM PT, February 02, 2013
||J Ritchart 22
||R Howley 7
||J Ritchart 4
||S Taku 15
||T Fulton 7
||L McCloud 9
On Saturday, February 2nd, Pacific turned the ball over just eight times and knocked off UC Davis 77-64 in conference action. With the win, the Tigers remain undefeated against UC Davis this season at 2-0. The Tigers were led by Lorenzo McCloud, who got 12 points plus nine assists. Sama Taku had a team-high 15 points and added four rebounds. For the Aggies, Josh Ritchart got a season-high 22 points (4 Ast 3 Reb), including 5-of-11 shooting from three-point range. Next up for Pacific (13-8, 7-2 Big West) is Cal Poly (9-11, 5-5 Big West) on Thursday, February 7th on the road.
Pacific Game Notes
- Pacific started 13-8 during the 2000 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over UC Davis extended the Pacific winning streak to 4 games.
- Pacific beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- The Tigers have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 77 or more total points.
- Pacific has won 92% of the time this season (12-1) when its field goal percentage has been 48.2% or better.
- Pacific has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 12 or fewer free throws made.
- Pacific has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Pacific has a 13.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Lorenzo McCloud recorded a team season high in assists with 9.
- Sama Taku has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- Travis Fulton has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 21 games this season.
- Lorenzo McCloud has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Lorenzo McCloud had a career high with 9 assists.
UC Davis Game Notes
- UC Davis lost and did not cover the spread.
- Josh Ritchart accounted for 34.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (J.T. Adenrele and Ryan Howley) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- J.T. Adenrele has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 20 games this season.
- Ryan Sypkens has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Josh Ritchart's career.
- Josh Ritchart has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- J.T. Adenrele has 5 straight double-digit point games.
|B||R. De Souza||17||5||3||0||2||0||0|