Weber State 85
(15-5, 7-4 away)
Northern Colorado 64
(6-14, 5-4 home)
Venue: Butler-Hancock Sports Pavilion
9:05PM ET / 6:05PM PT, February 02, 2013
||S Bamforth 20
||J Bolomboy 8
||F Otis 3
||E Addo 11
||D Barden 12
||J Davis 2
Northern Colorado was trounced by Weber State 85-64 in conference play on a night when the Wildcats shot 61%. Northern Colorado fell way behind at halftime, 45-25, and was never able to get back in it. With the loss, the Bears stay winless against Weber State this season at 0-2. The Bears got a team-high 11 points and two rebounds from Paul Garnica. Emmanuel Addo had 11 points and added two rebounds. For the Wildcats, Frank Otis got 15 points and three rebounds. Northern Colorado (6-14, 4-8 Big Sky) gets Montana (16-4, 12-0 Big Sky) on the road on Thursday, February 7th.
Northern Colorado Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:47 left to go.
- Northern Colorado has lost 100% of the time this season (0-9) after recording 64 or fewer total points.
- The Bears have lost 100% of the time this season (0-7) after having a three-point percentage of 31.3% or worse.
- When the opposition records 85 or more total points this season, Northern Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 47.1% or better this season, Northern Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 14 or more assists this season, Northern Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-11).
- UNC set a season low for steals.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--UNC has a 9.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Derrick Barden accounted for 44.4% of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (38) than the starters (26).
- Paul Garnica has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 20 games this season.
- Derrick Barden has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 20 games this season.
- Derrick Barden recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Tevin Svihovec has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Weber State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Scott Bamforth and Frank Otis) accounted for 41.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Joel Bolomboy and Kyle Tresnak) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Scott Bamforth has led the team in scoring 5 times in 20 games this season.
- Joel Bolomboy has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 20 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kyle Tresnak.
- Davion Berry has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Scott Bamforth's career.
- Frank Otis has 3 straight double-digit point games.