Idaho State faced off with North Dakota on Saturday, February 2nd and lost in a blowout to the Fighting Sioux 69-52 in conference play. With the loss, the Bengals stay winless against North Dakota this season at 0-2. The Bengals got a season-high 16 points and six rebounds from Andre` Hatchett. Chris Hansen scored 10 points and added five rebounds. For the Fighting Sioux, Jamal Webb got 12 points and seven assists (4 Reb 3 Stl). Idaho State (4-17, 3-9 Big Sky) takes on Southern Utah (9-12, 7-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 7th on their home court.
Idaho State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:13 left to go.
- The last time ISU started the season 4-17 was 1998.
- Idaho State has lost 100% of the time this season (0-10) after recording 52 or fewer total points.
- The Bengals have lost 100% of the time this season (0-8) after having a three-point percentage of 25.0% or worse.
- Idaho State has lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after committing 14 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Idaho State has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Idaho State has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Idaho State has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Idaho State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- Andre` Hatchett accounted for 30.7% of the team's points.
- Andre` Hatchett has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 21 games this season.
- Andre` Hatchett had a career high with 8 field goals made.
North Dakota Game Notes
- Mitch Wilmer recorded a team season high in blocks with 4.
- Troy Huff tallied a team season high in field goals attempted with 20.
- Troy Huff accounted for 30.4% of the team's points.
- Troy Huff accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Troy Huff has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 9 times in 21 games this season.
- Jamal Webb set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of Troy Huff's career.
- Troy Huff recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 8th of his career.