(10-11, 10-3 home)
Venue: Frank C. Erwin, Jr., Special Events Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||A McKinney 13
||C Crossland 12
||K Anderson 3
||S McClellan 15
||I Papapetrou 9
||D Holland 3
On Saturday, February 2nd, TCU was destroyed by Texas 60-43 in conference play. Connell Crossland put up eight points plus 12 rebounds for the Horned Frogs. Adrick McKinney scored 13 points and added eight rebounds. For the Longhorns, Ioannis Papapetrou got 13 points and nine rebounds. Next up for TCU (9-12, 0-8 Big 12) is second-ranked Kansas (18-2, 7-1 Big 12) on Wednesday, February 6th at home.
TCU Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:59 left to go.
- The last time TCU started the season 9-12 was 2003.
- TCU has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 43 or fewer total points.
- The Horned Frogs have lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after having a three-point percentage of 15.4% or worse.
- When the opposition records 23 or more field goals made this season, TCU has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 33.3% or better this season, TCU has lost 75% of the time (2-6).
- When the opposition records 12 or more assists this season, TCU has lost 75% of the time (3-9).
- TCU has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- Adrick McKinney accounted for 30.2% of the team's points.
- Connell Crossland accounted for 36.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Adrick McKinney has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- Connell Crossland has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 21 games this season.
- Connell Crossland recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adrick McKinney has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Texas Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Sheldon McClellan and Ioannis Papapetrou) accounted for 46.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ioannis Papapetrou and Julien Lewis) accounted for 46.6% of the rebounds.
- Sheldon McClellan has led the team in scoring 11 times in 21 games this season.
- Ioannis Papapetrou has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 21 games this season.
- Sheldon McClellan has 5 straight double-digit point games.
|C||N. Butler Lind||16||2||2||1||1||0||1|
|D+||C. Hill Jr.||30||4||1||1||0||0||1|