(1) Michigan 73
(20-2, 4-2 away)
(3) Indiana 81
(20-2, 14-2 home)
Venue: Assembly Hall (IN)
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||T Burke 25
||M McGary 7
||T Burke 8
||C Zeller 19
||C Watford 10
||K Ferrell 5
No. 1 Michigan faced off with No. 3 Indiana on Saturday, Feb. 2 and got beat at home by the Hoosiers 81-73 in conference play. With the loss, the Wolverines go to 2-2 versus AP-Ranked teams this season. The Wolverines got a good effort from Trey Burke, who put up a game-high 25 points and eight assists. Mitch McGary had 10 points and added seven rebounds. Cody Zeller registered a double-double for the Hoosiers on a team-high 19 points and 10 rebounds. Michigan (20-2, 7-2 Big Ten) hosts 10th-ranked Ohio State (17-4, 7-2 Big Ten) on Tuesday, Feb. 5.
Michigan Game Notes
- Prior to this game, Michigan played 52 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 14-38.
- Michigan has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past five games.
- Trey Burke recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 24 and three pointers attempted with 12.
- Trey Burke accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Mitch McGary and Trey Burke) accounted for 41.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Trey Burke has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 22 games this season.
- Mitch McGary has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 22 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Trey Burke's career.
- Trey Burke has 22 straight double-digit point games.
- Trey Burke had a career high with four three-pointers.
- Nik Stauskas has five straight double-digit point games.
Indiana Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo) accounted for 41.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Cody Zeller and Christian Watford) accounted for 52.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 11 times in 22 games this season.
- Cody Zeller recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Cody Zeller recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 12th of his career.
- Victor Oladipo has four straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Watford recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Christian Watford has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Watford recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and 15th of his career.
- Jordan Hulls has three straight double-digit point games.
- Kevin Ferrell has four straight double-digit point games.
|B-||Tim Hardaway Jr||34||18||1||0||0||0||2|
|C||G. Robinson III||40||2||4||1||0||0||1|