On Saturday, February 2nd, Duquesne was taken down by St. Bonaventure 68-60 in conference play. The Dukes were paced by Kadeem Pantophlet, who put up a team-high 11 points and four rebounds. Derrick Colter had 10 points. For the Bonnies, Charlon Kloof finished with five points and four rebounds. Duquesne (7-14, 0-7 A-10) hosts George Washington (10-10, 4-3 A-10) on Wednesday, February 6th.
Duquesne Game Notes
- Duquesne started 7-14 during the 2001 and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- Duquesne beat the spread by 3.5 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Dukes have beaten the spread.
- Duquesne has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 20 or fewer field goals made.
- Duquesne has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 12 or more three-pointers this season, Duquesne has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 35 or more rebounds this season, Duquesne has lost 79% of the time (3-11).
- Duquesne set a season low for rebounds.
- Duquesne has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two rebounders (Sean Johnson and Jeremiah Jones) accounted for 41.6% of the rebounds.
- Sean Johnson has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 3 times in 21 games this season.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- St. Bonaventure won, but did not cover the spread.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring 4 times in 20 games this season.
- Marquise Simmons has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 20 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has 7 straight double-digit point games.