On Saturday, February 2nd, St. Bonaventure defeated Duquesne 68-60 in A-10 action. Charlon Kloof paced the Bonnies and put up five points plus four rebounds. Jordan Gathers scored a career-high 13 points. For the Dukes, Kadeem Pantophlet got a team-high 11 points and four rebounds. The next game will be on Wednesday, February 6th when St. Bonaventure (10-10, 3-4 A-10) goes to ninth-ranked Butler (18-4, 5-2 A-10).
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The Bonnies have won 75% of the time this season (6-2) after recording 35 or more rebounds.
- St. Bonaventure has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- St. Bonaventure has won 89% of the time this season (8-1) after holding an opponent to under 43.5% field goal percentage.
- The Bonnies set a season high for three-pointers.
- The last time St. Bonaventure recorded at least 12 three-pointers was Mar 05, 2008 against Dayton.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 7.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 20 games this season.
- Marquise Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 20 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Duquesne Game Notes
- This loss extended the Dukes losing streak to 9 games.
- The top two rebounders (Sean Johnson and Jeremiah Jones) accounted for 41.6% of the rebounds.
- Sean Johnson has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 3 times in 21 games this season.