Binghamton allowed 33 points from three-point territory to Albany and was blown out by the Great Danes 79-46 in conference play on Saturday, February 2nd. This one was over at the half, with Albany up 41-14. The Bearcats stay winless against Albany this season at 0-2. Jimmy Gray put up 12 points and three rebounds in the loss. Jordan Reed had 14 points and added six rebounds. Gary Johnson got seven points and five rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl) for the Great Danes. Binghamton (3-19, 1-8 America East) welcomes Hartford (12-10, 5-4 America East) on Wednesday, February 6th.
Binghamton Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 12:28 left to go.
- Binghamton has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 46 or fewer total points.
- The Bearcats have lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after having a three-point percentage of 16.7% or worse.
- Binghamton has lost 100% of the time this season (0-9) after committing 14 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 79 or more total points this season, Binghamton has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 11 or more three-pointers this season, Binghamton has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 47.8% or better this season, Binghamton has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- Binghamton has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 14 games.
- Brian Freeman accounted for 30.4% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Reed and Brian Freeman) accounted for 45.4% of the rebounds.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 22 games this season.
- Jordan Reed has 6 straight double-digit point games.
Albany Game Notes
- Peter Hooley recorded a team season high in assists with 7.
- The top two scorers (Jayson Guerrier and Jacob Iati) accounted for 43.0% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (15) than the starters (13).
- Sam Rowley has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 24 games this season.