(14-7, 4-6 away)
(10-11, 8-6 home)
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center
2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT, February 02, 2013
||S Dinwiddie 18
||A Roberson 12
||S Dinwiddie 3
||J Washburn 13
||J Washburn 11
||J DuBois 4
Colorado faced off with Utah on Saturday, February 2nd and let one slip to the Utes 58-55 in conference play. Andre Roberson got 10 points and 12 rebounds for the Buffaloes, earning a double-double. Spencer Dinwiddie scored a game-high 18 points. For the Utes, Jeremy Olsen finished with a season-high 12 points and three rebounds. Colorado (14-7, 4-5 Pac 12) goes to 10th-ranked Oregon (18-4, 7-2 Pac 12) on Thursday, February 7th.
Colorado Game Notes
- Colorado started 14-7 during the 2011, 2010, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- The Buffaloes have been unlucky 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Colorado has lost 29 close games.
- The Buffaloes have lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after having a field goal percentage of 40.0% or worse.
- Colorado has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 55 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.8% or better this season, Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- CU set a season low for assists.
- The Buffaloes have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 32.7% of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 35.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 21 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 21 games this season.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 53rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 9th this season and 34th of his career.
- Andre Roberson had a career high with 4 steals.
- Xavier Johnson recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
Utah Game Notes
- The Utes won this one, but have lost 7 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Utah has lost 24 close games.
- The top two scorers (Jason Washburn and Jeremy Olsen) accounted for 43.1% of the points.
- Jason Washburn accounted for 36.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Jason Washburn has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 5 times in 21 games this season.
- Jason Washburn recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jason Washburn recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 7th of his career.