Arizona State 92
(17-5, 4-2 away)
(13-9, 9-5 home)
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||J Carson 32
||J Bachynski 5
||J Carson 5
||A Andrews 20
||A N`Diaye 10
||C Wilcox 7
In a high-scoring game, Washington came out on top against Arizona State 96-92 in conference play. C.J Wilcox paced the Huskies and put up 10 points plus seven assists. Aziz N`Diaye played his way to a double-double with a career-high 16 points and 10 rebounds. For the Sun Devils, Jahii Carson got a career-high 32 points and five assists. Washington (13-9, 5-4 Pac 12) gets UCLA (16-6, 6-3 Pac 12) on the road on Thursday, February 7th.
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 13-9 was 2003.
- The Huskies have won 6 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Washington has won 28 close games.
- Washington has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 52.9% or better.
- The Huskies have won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after recording 21 or more free throws made.
- UW has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 6 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Washington has won 71% of the time (5-2) when Scott Suggs has 14 points or more and 80% of the time (8-2) when Desmond Simmons has 7 rebounds or more.
- The Huskies set season highs for field goals made and total points.
- The last time UW recorded at least 96 total points was Feb 10, 2011 against California.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--UW has a 3.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Abdul Gaddy recorded a team season high in assists with 7.
- C.J Wilcox tallied a team season high in assists with 7.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and Desmond Simmons) accounted for 47.2% of the rebounds.
- Andrew Andrews has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 22 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 22 games this season.
- C.J Wilcox has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- C.J Wilcox had a career high with 7 assists.
- Scott Suggs has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 25th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded a double-double. It was his 9th this season and 15th of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye had career highs with 16 points and 7 field goals made.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Andrew Andrews's career.
Arizona State Game Notes
- The Sun Devils have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Arizona State has lost 20 close games.
- Jahii Carson recorded a team season high in points with 32 and field goals made with 13.
- Jahii Carson accounted for 34.7% of the team's points.
- Jahii Carson has led the team in scoring 14 times in 22 games this season.
- Jordan Bachynski has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Jonathan Gilling's career.
- Jonathan Gilling set career highs with 22 points, 8 field goals made, and 6 three-pointers.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Jahii Carson's career.
- Jahii Carson has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Jordan Bachynski.
- Carrick Felix has 4 straight double-digit point games.
|A||Shawn Kemp Jr||24||18||6||0||0||0||0|