(15-6, 5-3 away)
Colorado State 65
(18-4, 14-0 home)
Venue: Moby Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||D Gilmore 26
||D Cooke Jr 11
||R Grabau 2
||D Green 15
||P Hornung 11
||D Green 9
On Saturday, February 2nd, Wyoming shot just 30% from the field and was crushed by Colorado State 65-46 in conference play. Derrious Gilmore led the Cowboys and got a career-high 26 points, sinking 6 of 14 from three-point range. Derek Cooke Jr had three points and added 11 rebounds. For the Rams, Dorian Green finished with a team-high 15 points on 67% shooting. Wyoming (15-6, 2-6 MWC) goes to Cal State Bakersfield (8-14) on Wednesday, February 6th.
Wyoming Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 2:45 left to go.
- The last time Wyoming started the season 15-6 was 1997.
- Wyoming has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 17 or fewer field goals made.
- Wyoming set season lows for assists, free throws made, and steals.
- The Cowboys have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Wyoming has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- Derrious Gilmore recorded a team season high in points with 26, field goals attempted with 22, and three pointers attempted with 14.
- Derek Cooke Jr tallied a team season high in offensive rebounds with 6.
- Derrious Gilmore accounted for 56.5% of the team's points.
- Derek Cooke Jr accounted for 39.2% of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (15) than the starters (12).
- Derrious Gilmore has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 21 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Derrious Gilmore's career.
- Derrious Gilmore has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Derrious Gilmore had career highs with 26 points, 9 field goals made, and 6 three-pointers.
- Derek Cooke Jr recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Derek Cooke Jr.
Colorado State Game Notes
- Dorian Green recorded a team season high in assists with 9.
- The top two scorers (Dorian Green and Wes Eikmeier) accounted for 43.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Pierce Hornung and Colton Iverson) accounted for 47.6% of the rebounds.
- Dorian Green has led the team in scoring 7 times in 22 games this season.
- Pierce Hornung has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 22 games this season.
- Dorian Green has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dorian Green set a career high with 9 assists.
- Wes Eikmeier has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Pierce Hornung recorded the 25th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Pierce Hornung has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Pierce Hornung recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 10th of his career.
|B||Derek Cooke Jr||22||3||11||0||0||1||1|
|C+||Larry Nance Jr||23||3||3||0||1||2||0|