(9-9, 5-5 away)
(10-7, 6-3 home)
Venue: Jadwin Gymnasium
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||M Lo 16
||G Mullins 5
||A Rosenberg 2
||T Bray 17
||H Brase 8
||I Hummer 7
On Saturday, February 2nd, Columbia took on Princeton and dropped one to the Tigers 72-66 in conference play. Maodo Lo put up a season-high 16 points plus two rebounds in the Lions loss. Cory Osetkowski had seven points and added five rebounds. For the Tigers, Ian Hummer got 16 points and seven rebounds. Columbia (9-9, 1-3 Ivy) hosts Dartmouth (5-13, 1-3 Ivy) on Friday, February 8th.
Columbia Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:01 left to go.
- The last time Columbia started the season 9-9 was 2001.
- Columbia beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Lions have beaten the spread.
- Columbia has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 9 or fewer assists.
- The Lions have lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after having a three-point percentage of 30.8% or worse.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Columbia has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Columbia has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 6 or more blocks this season, Columbia has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- Columbia set a season low for turnovers.
- The top two scorers (Maodo Lo and Mark Cisco) accounted for 40.9% of the points.
- Cory Osetkowski has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 18 games this season.
- This was the 4th foul out of the season for Mark Cisco.
Princeton Game Notes
- Princeton won, but did not cover the spread.
- Ian Hummer recorded a team season high in free throws made with 12 and free throws attempted with 14.
- The top two scorers (T.J. Bray and Ian Hummer) accounted for 45.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Hans Brase and Ian Hummer) accounted for 51.7% of the rebounds.
- T.J. Bray has led the team in scoring 3 times in 17 games this season.
- Hans Brase has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 17 games this season.
- T.J. Bray set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Ian Hummer set career highs with 12 free throws made and 7 assists.
- Denton Koon has 4 straight double-digit point games.