On Saturday, February 2nd, Loyola (Chicago) lost at home against Green Bay 73-65 in conference play. With the loss, the Ramblers remain winless against Green Bay this season at 0-2. The Ramblers got 15 points and five assists (3 Reb 3 Stl) from Jordan Hicks. Ben Averkamp also contributed, scoring a team-high 17 points and adding six rebounds. Jordan Fouse finished with eight points and 13 rebounds (4 Ast 3 Stl) for the Phoenix. The next game will be on Monday, February 4th when Loyola (Chicago) (13-9, 3-6 Horizon) travels to Wright State (14-7, 5-4 Horizon).
Loyola (Chicago) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:04 left to go.
- Loyola (Chicago) started 13-9 during the 2010, 2009, 2006, 2005, and 2001 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition records 15 or more free throws made this season, Loyola (Chicago) has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Loyola (Chicago) has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- The Ramblers set a season high for assists.
- LCU set a season low for rebounds.
- The Ramblers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--LCU has a 6.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Ben Averkamp and Christian Thomas) accounted for 50.7% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ben Averkamp and Christian Thomas) accounted for 45.0% of the rebounds.
- Ben Averkamp has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 12 times in 22 games this season.
- Ben Averkamp has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Thomas has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Green Bay Game Notes
- Alec Brown recorded a team season high in field goals made with 10.
- Alec Brown accounted for 34.2% of the team's points.
- Jordan Fouse accounted for 40.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Alec Brown has led the team in scoring 8 times in 23 games this season.
- Jordan Fouse has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 23 games this season.
- Jordan Fouse recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Alec Brown's career.
- Alec Brown set career highs with 25 points and 10 field goals made.