Utah State 68
(16-5, 6-2 away)
(7-14, 5-9 home)
Venue: Key Arena
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||J Shaw 16
||S Butterfield 11
||T Roland 4
||C Rasmussen 10
||T Diop 6
||P Obasi 4
Seattle faced off with Utah State on Saturday, February 2nd and was blown out by the Aggies 68-46 in conference play. The Redhawks remain winless against Utah State this season at 0-2. The Redhawks were paced by Tidjane Diop, who put up four points and six rebounds. Luiz Bidart got four points and added five rebounds. Spencer Butterfield got a double-double for the Aggies on 13 points and 11 rebounds. Seattle (7-14, 2-9 WAC) travels to Denver (13-8, 9-2 WAC) on Thursday, February 7th.
Seattle Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:45 left to go.
- The last time SU started the season 7-14 was 2011.
- Seattle has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 11 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 25 or more field goals made this season, Seattle has lost 100% of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.2% or better this season, Seattle has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.2% or better this season, Seattle has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- SU set season lows for blocks, rebounds, and turnovers.
- Seattle has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 7 games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--SU has a -0.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Tidjane Diop and Luiz Bidart) accounted for 44.0% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (13) than the starters (9).
- The bench recorded more points (24) than the starters (22).
- Chad Rasmussen has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 21 games this season.
Utah State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jarred Shaw and Spencer Butterfield) accounted for 42.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Spencer Butterfield and Ben Clifford) accounted for 47.7% of the rebounds.
- Jarred Shaw has led the team in scoring 6 times in 21 games this season.
- Spencer Butterfield has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 21 games this season.
- Ben Clifford recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Spencer Butterfield recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Spencer Butterfield has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Spencer Butterfield has grabbed double-digit rebounds in 3 straight games.
- Spencer Butterfield recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.
- Jarred Shaw has 3 straight double-digit point games.