(7-15, 3-11 away)
Venue: Alumni Gym
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||C Miller 21
||C Geffrard Jr. 11
||R Kelly 6
||L Troutman 26
||L Troutman 10
||J Isenbarger 4
On a night when they had only eight turnovers, Elon topped Samford 77-66 in SoCon play. The Phoenix got a double-double out of Lucas Troutman with a season-high 26 points and 10 rebounds. Jack Isenbarger had 22 points and added four assists. Clide Geffrard Jr. recorded a double-double for the Bulldogs with 17 points and 11 rebounds. The next game will be on Thursday, February 7th when Elon (15-7, 8-2 SoCon) travels to Wofford (8-15, 2-8 SoCon).
Elon Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:16 left to go.
- The win over Samford extended the Elon winning streak to 7 games.
- Elon has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its three-point percentage has been 40.9% or better.
- The Phoenix have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 6 or more blocks.
- Elon has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when opponents record 30 or fewer rebounds.
- Elon has won 87% of the time this season (13-2) after holding an opponent to under 44.0% field goal percentage.
- This season Elon has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Lucas Troutman plays 33 minutes or more, 100% of the time (6-0) when Tanner Samson has 3 three-pointers or more, and 71% of the time (5-2) when Jack Isenbarger has 4 assists or more.
- The Phoenix have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Elon has a 14.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Lucas Troutman accounted for 33.7% of the team's points.
- Lucas Troutman accounted for 34.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Lucas Troutman has led the team in scoring 9 times and in rebounding 8 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Jack Isenbarger's career.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Lucas Troutman's career.
- Lucas Troutman has 21 straight double-digit point games.
- Lucas Troutman recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 5th of his career.
- Lucas Troutman had career highs with 26 points and 11 field goals made.
Samford Game Notes
- This loss extended the Bulldogs losing streak to 3 games.
- Connor Miller recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 7.
- Connor Miller accounted for 31.8% of the team's points.
- Clide Geffrard Jr. accounted for 36.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Clide Geffrard Jr. has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Connor Miller's career.
- Connor Miller set career highs with 21 points, 7 field goals made, and 7 three-pointers.
- Tim Williams has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Clide Geffrard Jr. recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Clide Geffrard Jr. recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- This was the 5th foul out of the season for Russell Wilson.
|A+||C. Geffrard Jr.||30||17||11||3||1||0||1|