(15-7, 6-5 away)
(8-15, 6-3 home)
Venue: Benjamin Johnson Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||J Cohen 15
||J Cohen 8
||N Cochran 4
||S Collins 24
||L Skinner 6
||I Faithfull 9
On Saturday, February 2nd, Davidson took on Wofford and won on the road against the Terriers 68-57 in conference play. The Wildcats now have a record of 0-2 versus AP-Ranked teams this season. The Wildcats were led by Jake Cohen, who got a team-high 15 points plus eight rebounds (3 Blk 3 Stl). Chris Czerapowicz had 15 points and added six rebounds. Spencer Collins got a season-high 24 points and three rebounds for the Terriers. Next up for Davidson (15-7, 10-1 SoCon) is Western Carolina (8-14, 5-5 SoCon) on Thursday, February 7th on their home court.
Davidson Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:25 left to go.
- The last time Davidson started the season 15-7 was 2004.
- The win over Wofford extended the Davidson winning streak to 6 games.
- Davidson beat the spread by 3.0 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Wildcats have beaten the spread.
- Davidson has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when its field goal percentage has been 48.8% or better.
- The Wildcats have won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after recording 5 or more blocks.
- Davidson has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 57 or fewer total points.
- Davidson has won 82% of the time this season (9-2) after holding an opponent to under 42.9% field goal percentage.
- This season Davidson has won 73% of the time (11-4) when De`Mon Brooks has 13 points or more, 86% of the time (6-1) when Nik Cochran plays 36 minutes or more, and 90% of the time (9-1) when Jake Cohen has 5 field goals made or more.
- The Wildcats set a season high for free throws made.
- The last time Davidson recorded at least 24 free throws made was Feb 11, 2012 against College of Charleston.
- Davidson set season lows for assists and three-pointers.
- The Wildcats have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Chris Czerapowicz and Jake Cohen) accounted for 44.1% of the points.
- Jake Cohen accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Chris Czerapowicz has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 22 games this season.
- Jake Cohen has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 22 games this season.
- Jake Cohen has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- De`Mon Brooks has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Czerapowicz has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Wofford Game Notes
- Wofford lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Terriers losing streak to 3 games.
- Indiana Faithfull recorded a team season high in assists with 9.
- Spencer Collins accounted for 42.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Indiana Faithfull and Lee Skinner) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Spencer Collins has led the team in scoring 7 times in 23 games this season.
- Indiana Faithfull has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Spencer Collins's career.