|Southeast MO State||40||32||72|
|Eastern Kentucky||G Cosey 21||E Stutz 11||C Walden 4|
|Southeast MO State||C Wilford 27||N Johnson 6||N Johnson 5|
On Saturday, February 2nd, Southeast Missouri State took on Eastern Kentucky and lost at home against the Colonels 81-72 in conference play. Corey Wilford picked up his third straight game with 20 points or more for the Redhawks, scoring a career-high 27 points on 53% shooting in 35 minutes. Tyler Stone had 16 points and added five rebounds. Eric Stutz recorded a double-double for the Colonels on 12 points and 11 rebounds. Southeast Missouri State (11-13, 3-7 OVC) hosts SIU Edwardsville (8-11, 4-5 OVC) on Thursday, February 7th.
Southeast Missouri State Game Notes
- Southeast Missouri State has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 31 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 8 or more blocks this season, Southeast Missouri State has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 81 or more total points this season, Southeast Missouri State has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, Southeast Missouri State has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- This is the 5th loss of the season where the Redhawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--SE has a 7.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Corey Wilford accounted for 37.5% of the team's points.
- Corey Wilford has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 24 games this season.
- Nino Johnson has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 24 games this season.
- Tyler Stone has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Corey Wilford's career.
- Corey Wilford has 3 straight 20+ point games.
- Corey Wilford had career highs with 27 points and 9 field goals made.
- Nino Johnson had a career high with 5 assists.
Eastern Kentucky Game Notes
- Eric Stutz recorded a team season high in rebounds with 11 and blocks with 7.
- The top two scorers (Glenn Cosey and Mike DiNunno) accounted for 48.1% of the points.
- Eric Stutz accounted for 37.9% of the team's rebounds.
- Glenn Cosey has led the team in scoring 9 times in 23 games this season.
- Eric Stutz has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Glenn Cosey's career.
- Mike DiNunno has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Mike DiNunno.
- Eric Stutz recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Stutz recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Eric Stutz set career highs with 5 offensive rebounds and 7 blocks.
- This was the 5th foul out of the season for Corey Walden.