Tennessee Tech 52
(8-14, 3-10 away)
(19-4, 10-1 home)
Venue: Curb Event Center
8:20PM ET / 5:20PM PT, February 02, 2013
||D Ogbe 19
||J Dillard 10
||J McKay 4
||T Noack 19
||B Baker 5
||J Mann 4
On Saturday, February 2nd, Tennessee Tech took on Belmont and was smoked by the Bruins 74-52 in conference play. Tennessee Tech was within three at the half, but then struggled in the second half as Belmont was able to pull away and win big. With the loss, the Golden Eagles stay winless against Belmont this season at 0-2. Jud Dillard secured a double-double in the loss including 17 points and 10 rebounds. Dennis Ogbe also had a good game, scoring a career-high 19 points and adding seven rebounds. For the Bruins, J.J. Mann finished with 16 points and four rebounds. Tennessee Tech (8-14, 2-8 OVC) takes on Jacksonville State (15-7, 7-4 OVC) on Saturday, February 9th on their home court.
Tennessee Tech Game Notes
- Tennessee Tech has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 52 or fewer total points.
- The Golden Eagles have lost 100% of the time this season (0-11) after having a field goal percentage of 38.3% or worse.
- Tennessee Tech has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after committing 21 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 74 or more total points this season, Tennessee Tech has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 11 or more three-pointers this season, Tennessee Tech has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 4 or more blocks this season, Tennessee Tech has lost 91% of the time (1-10).
- The Golden Eagles have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- Tennessee Tech has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Dennis Ogbe accounted for 36.5% of the team's points.
- Jud Dillard accounted for 30.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Jud Dillard has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 22 games this season.
- Jud Dillard recorded the 24th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jud Dillard has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Jud Dillard recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 24th of his career.
- Dennis Ogbe has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dennis Ogbe had career highs with 19 points, 7 field goals made, and 3 three-pointers.
Belmont Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Trevor Noack and J.J. Mann) accounted for 47.2% of the points.
- Trevor Noack has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 10 times in 23 games this season.
- Kerron Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ian Clark has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- J.J. Mann has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Trevor Noack set a career high with 3 three-pointers.