(19-4, 10-1 home)
Venue: Sojka Pavilion
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 02, 2013
||K Alter 15
||W Smith 6
||T Dunbar 5
||B Johnson 20
||M Muscala 19
||B Johnson 3
On Saturday, February 2nd, Navy was outrebounded 47-20 by Bucknell and was punished by the Bison 69-54 in conference play. Kevin Alter put up a team-high 15 points for the Midshipmen. Brennan Wyatt got five points and added two rebounds. Mike Muscala recorded a double-double for the Bison with 11 points and 19 rebounds. Navy (7-15, 1-6 Patriot) gets Lafayette (11-13, 4-3 Patriot) on their home court on Saturday, February 9th.
Navy Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:40 left to go.
- The last time Navy started the season 7-16 was 2004.
- The Midshipmen have lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 31.7% or worse.
- Navy has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 8 or fewer assists.
- Navy has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after committing 8 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Navy has lost 100% of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.9% or better this season, Navy has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 47 or more rebounds this season, Navy has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- Navy set season lows for rebounds and turnovers.
- Navy has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Kevin Alter and Brandon Venturini) accounted for 48.1% of the points.
- Worth Smith has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 23 games this season.
- Worth Smith has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Bucknell Game Notes
- Bryson Johnson recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 6 and three pointers attempted with 10.
- The top two scorers (Bryson Johnson and Mike Muscala) accounted for 44.9% of the points.
- Mike Muscala accounted for 40.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Bryson Johnson has led the team in scoring 4 times in 23 games this season.
- Mike Muscala has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Bryson Johnson's career.
- Mike Muscala recorded the 41st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Mike Muscala has 23 straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Muscala recorded a double-double. It was his 16th this season and 40th of his career.
- Mike Muscala set career highs with 19 rebounds and 15 defensive rebounds.