Holy Cross 45
(10-12, 5-8 away)
(9-14, 5-3 home)
Venue: Cotterell Court
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 02, 2013
||D Dudzinski 15
||D Dudzinski 8
||J Burrell 5
||M Burnatowski 19
||L Roh 14
||L Roh 5
Holy Cross forced only six turnovers and was punished by Colgate 63-45 in conference play on Saturday, February 2nd. Holy Cross was only down 28-26 at the break, but Colgate broke it open in the second half and won by a big margin. Eric Obeysekere put up two points and seven rebounds in a losing effort. Dave Dudzinski had 15 points and added eight rebounds. For the Raiders, Luke Roh finished with five points and 14 rebounds. Holy Cross (10-12, 2-5 Patriot) hosts Lehigh (13-5, 4-1 Patriot) on Saturday, February 9th.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:18 left to go.
- Holy Cross started 10-12 during the 2003 and 2001 seasons (since 1996).
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 45 or fewer total points.
- Holy Cross has lost 88% of the time this season (1-7) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 13 or more assists this season, Holy Cross has lost 82% of the time (2-9).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 36.8% or better this season, Holy Cross has lost 75% of the time (2-6).
- When the opposition commits 6 or fewer turnovers this season, Holy Cross has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- HC set season lows for free throws made and steals.
- The Crusaders have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 4 games.
- Holy Cross has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Dave Dudzinski accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Dave Dudzinski and Eric Obeysekere) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Dave Dudzinski has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 12 times in 22 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Dave Dudzinski had career highs with 3 three-pointers and a 100% three-point percentage.
- Phil Beans had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
Colgate Game Notes
- Murphy Burnatowski accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- Luke Roh accounted for 42.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Murphy Burnatowski has led the team in scoring 16 times in 23 games this season.
- Luke Roh has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 23 games this season.
- Luke Roh recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Luke Roh set career highs with 14 rebounds and 11 defensive rebounds.