Ball State 59
(8-12, 3-6 away)
Bowling Green 70
(8-13, 8-3 home)
Venue: Stroh Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 02, 2013
||J Scaife 17
||M Majok 10
||J Berry 4
||J Crawford 19
||A Calhoun 6
||J Crawford 8
On Saturday, February 2nd, Ball State took on Bowling Green and fell to the Falcons 70-59 in conference play. Matt Kamieniecki put up six points plus seven rebounds in the loss. Jauwan Scaife had a team-high 17 points and added two rebounds. For the Falcons, Jordon Crawford finished with a game-high 19 points and eight assists. Next up for Ball State (8-12, 2-6 MAC) is Ohio (15-5, 6-0 MAC) on Wednesday, February 6th at home.
Ball State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:00 left to go.
- The last time BallSt started the season 8-12 was 2005.
- Ball State has lost 100% of the time this season (0-7) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 30 or more field goals made this season, Ball State has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 70 or more total points this season, Ball State has lost 86% of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, Ball State has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- BallSt set a season low for rebounds.
- The top two scorers (Jauwan Scaife and Jesse Berry) accounted for 50.8% of the points.
- Majok Majok accounted for 38.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Jauwan Scaife has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 20 games this season.
- Majok Majok has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 20 games this season.
- Jauwan Scaife has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Jesse Berry has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Jesse Berry had a career high with 4 steals.
- Majok Majok recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- Jordon Crawford recorded a team season high in assists with 8.
- Luke Kraus tallied a team season high in steals with 5.
- The top two scorers (Jordon Crawford and A`uston Calhoun) accounted for 51.4% of the points.
- The bench recorded more points (38) than the starters (32).
- Jordon Crawford has led the team in scoring 12 times in 21 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 21 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Luke Kraus set a career high with 5 steals.