(12-9, 2-6 away)
Boston College 75
(10-11, 8-7 home)
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, February 02, 2013
||D Booker 19
||D Booker 10
||A Filer 4
||J Rahon 26
||E Odio 5
||L Jackson 6
On Saturday, February 2nd, Boston College took on Clemson and knocked off the Tigers 75-68 in ACC action. The Eagles got a season-high 26 points (4 Reb 4 Ast) from Joe Rahon, with 18 points coming from three-point range. Lonnie Jackson had 14 points and added six assists. Devin Booker recorded a double-double for the Tigers on a team-high 19 points and 10 rebounds. The next game will be on Tuesday, February 5th when Boston College (10-11, 2-6 ACC) heads to 14th-ranked Miami (FL) (15-3, 7-0 ACC).
Boston College Game Notes
- BC beat the spread by 6.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Eagles have beaten the spread.
- The Eagles have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 75 or more total points.
- BC has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after holding an opponent to under 39.6% field goal percentage.
- BC has won 75% of the time this season (6-2) when opponents record 9 or fewer assists.
- The Eagles set season highs for assists and three-point percentage.
- The last time BC had a three-point percentage of 55.0% or higher was Dec 19, 2010 against Bryant.
- BC set a season low for rebounds.
- Boston College has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--BC has a 2.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Joe Rahon accounted for 34.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Eddie Odio and Ryan Anderson) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Joe Rahon has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 21 games this season.
- Lonnie Jackson had a career high with 6 assists.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Joe Rahon's career.
- Ryan Anderson has 12 straight double-digit point games.
Clemson Game Notes
- Clemson lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Devin Booker and Milton Jennings) accounted for 47.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Devin Booker and Milton Jennings) accounted for 44.1% of the rebounds.
- Devin Booker has led the team in scoring 9 times and in rebounding 10 times in 21 games this season.
- Devin Booker recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Devin Booker recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 11th of his career.
- Devin Booker set career highs with 11 free throws made and 8 offensive rebounds.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Milton Jennings.
|C||Andrew Van Nest||15||3||1||1||1||0||0|