North Dakota State 65
(9-3, 4-3 away)
(4-7, 1-1 home)
Venue: Towson Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, December 15, 2012
|North Dakota State
|North Dakota State
||M Felt 16
||M Bjorklund 8
||L Alexander 5
||M Burwell 14
||B Dixon 11
||K Walden 3
Towson faced off with North Dakota State on Saturday, December 15th and lost big against the Bison 65-48. The game remained close at halftime, as Towson trailed just 28-25, but North Dakota State took control in second half and won easily. Bilal Dixon put up six points and 11 rebounds in the loss. Kris Walden had nine points and added three assists. Mike Felt got a game-high 16 points and four rebounds for the Bison. The next game will be on Wednesday, December 19th when Towson (4-7, 0-0 CAA) hosts Coppin State (2-9, 0-0 MEAC).
Towson Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:59 left to go.
- Towson started 4-7 during the 2010 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- Towson has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 19 or fewer field goals made.
- The Tigers have lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 33.9% or worse.
- When the opposition records 37 or more rebounds this season, Towson has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 6 or more blocks this season, Towson has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition commits 8 or fewer turnovers this season, Towson has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Towson set season lows for free throws made, rebounds, steals, and turnovers.
- Towson has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- Mike Burwell recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 4 and three pointers attempted with 9.
- The top two scorers (Mike Burwell and Kris Walden) accounted for 47.9% of the points.
- Bilal Dixon accounted for 34.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Mike Burwell has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 11 games this season.
- Bilal Dixon has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 11 games this season.
- Bilal Dixon recorded the 22nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kris Walden had a career high with a 67% field goal percentage.
North Dakota State Game Notes
- TrayVonn Wright recorded a team season high in blocks with 4.
- The top two scorers (Mike Felt and Chris Kading) accounted for 41.5% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Marshall Bjorklund and TrayVonn Wright) accounted for 40.5% of the rebounds.
- Mike Felt has led the team in scoring 3 times in 12 games this season.
- Marshall Bjorklund has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 12 games this season.
- Taylor Braun has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- TrayVonn Wright set a career high with 4 blocks.