|South Dakota||J Myles 15.5||T Gruis 6.0||J Myles 2.9|
|North Dakota State||T Braun 15.2||M Bjorklund 5.9||L Alexander 3.9|
On Saturday, North Dakota State welcomes South Dakota at Bison Sports Arena. The game tips off at 8:00 EST. The Bison beat the Coyotes 92-66 on January 3rd and are 3-0 against them over the last four years.
North Dakota State is 1st in the conference and South Dakota is 6th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last outing, behind 14 points from Mike Felt, the Bison blew out Missouri-Kansas City 71-34 on January 31st. He tallies 9.3 points per game and also adds 2.0 rebounds per game. The Coyotes were defeated by South Dakota State 67-54 on January 31st despite 15 points from Casey Kasperbauer. He contributes 1.8 assists per game in addition to his 9.1 points per game.
South Dakota StatSmack
- Even computers respect North Dakota State more. We have a better RPI this season than South Dakota (RPI: #61 vs #234).
- North Dakota State is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on North Dakota State is 200 lbs compared to 192 lbs for South Dakota.
- Lawrence Alexander is ranked 5th in the Summit League in assists.
- North Dakota State is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on North Dakota State is 77.6 inches compared to 75.9 inches for South Dakota.
- Taylor Braun is ranked 8th in the Summit League in points.
- How does our back look? North Dakota State is ranked higher than South Dakota in the Summit League (#2 vs #5).
- Better not leave your building. North Dakota State has a better record on the road than South Dakota this season (5-5 vs 2-7).
- We make our fans proud. North Dakota State has a better record at home than South Dakota this season (8-0 vs 5-5).
- The North Dakota State blocks leader (TrayVonn Wright) has more blocks than the South Dakota blocks leader (Tyler Flack).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? North Dakota State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (975 to 974) than South Dakota, per the NCAA.
- North Dakota State has a better conference record than South Dakota this season (7-2 vs 4-5).