|Wisconsin||J Berggren 11.9||R Evans 7.5||B Brust 2.9|
|Illinois||B Paul 17.6||B Paul 4.7||T Abrams 3.3|
Wisconsin visits Assembly Hall (IL) on Sunday to take on Illinois. It gets started at 3:30 EST and you can see it on Big Ten Network. The Badgers beat the Fighting Illini 74-51 on January 12th and are 6-4 against them over the last four years.
Wisconsin is in 5th place in the conference, Illinois is in 10th place.
The Badgers were defeated by Ohio State 58-49 on January 29th despite 12 points from Traevon Jackson. He contributes 2.2 assists per game in addition to his 6.0 points per game. For the Fighting Illini, Tracy Abrams put up 16 points and 5 rebounds in the 80-75 loss to Michigan State on January 31st. With 3.3 assists per game and 1.6 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Wisconsin has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Illinois ($17,777 vs $24,554).
- Wisconsin has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Illinois (#11 vs #42).
- The Wisconsin rebounding leader (Ryan Evans) has more rebounds than the Illinois rebounding leader (Nnanna Egwu).
- Boom! Wisconsin humiliated Illinois by 23 points the last time they played (Jan 12, 2013).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Wisconsin has come back to win after being down at half against Illinois 3 times since 1996.
- Wisconsin has a much better Kiplinger In-State Ranking than Illinois (#9 vs #45).
- The Wisconsin blocks leader (Jared Berggren) has more blocks than the Illinois blocks leader (Nnanna Egwu).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Wisconsin currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (965 to 952) than Illinois, per the NCAA.
- Jared Berggren is ranked 9th in the Big Ten in rebounds and 2nd in the Big Ten in blocks.
- Ryan Evans is ranked 3rd in the Big Ten in rebounds.
- How does our back look? Wisconsin is ranked higher than Illinois in the Big Ten (#5 vs #10).