|South Dakota||J Myles 15.5||T Gruis 6.0||J Myles 2.9|
|North Dakota State||T Braun 15.2||M Bjorklund 5.9||L Alexander 3.9|
On Saturday, South Dakota travels to Bison Sports Arena to take on North Dakota State. Tip-off is at 8:00 EST. The Coyotes lost to the Bison 92-66 on January 3rd and are 0-3 against them over the last four years.
South Dakota is in 6th place in the Summit League and North Dakota State is in 1st. Both teams continue to fight for position.
The Coyotes fell 67-54 to South Dakota State on January 31st. Casey Kasperbauer finished with 15 points in the loss. In addition to his 9.1 points per game, he is also chipping in 1.8 assists per game. For the Bison, Chris Kading finished with 7 points and 7 rebounds in the 71-34 blowout of Missouri-Kansas City on January 31st. He contributes 3.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 5.2 points per game. Three advanced metrics in which North Dakota State is especially proficient are effective field goal percentage at 55.2, defensive rebounding percentage at 73.7, and turnover percentage at 18.4.
North Dakota State StatSmack
- Juevol Myles is ranked 4th in the Summit League in points, 10th in the Summit League in three-pointers, 8th in the Summit League in assists, and 6th in the Summit League in steals.
- The South Dakota rebounding leader (Trevor Gruis) has more rebounds than the North Dakota State rebounding leader (Marshall Bjorklund).
- Trevor Gruis is ranked 7th in the Summit League in rebounds and 6th in the Summit League in blocks.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. South Dakota has a stronger schedule than North Dakota State this season (SOS Rank: #145 vs #177).
- The South Dakota scoring leader (Juevol Myles) has more points than the North Dakota State scoring leader (Taylor Braun).
- The South Dakota steals leader (Juevol Myles) has more steals than the North Dakota State steals leader (Taylor Braun).
- Casey Kasperbauer is ranked 3rd in the Summit League in three-pointers.
- Tyler Flack is ranked 3rd in the Summit League in blocks.