|Fordham||B Frazier 16.4||C Gaston 8.1||B Frazier 5.1|
|VCU||T Graham 16.1||J Reddic 8.2||D Theus 4.8|
Virginia Commonwealth welcomes Fordham to Stuart Siegel Center on Saturday. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST.
Virginia Commonwealth is currently in 1st place in the A-10 and Fordham is in 12th.
The Virginia Commonwealth Rams got past Rhode Island 70-64 on January 30th with the help of 19 points and 8 rebounds from Treveon Graham. His 16.1 points per game is the highest mark on the team. For the Fordham Rams, Branden Frazier finished with 24 points and 5 assists in the 66-62 loss to St. Joseph's (PA) on January 30th. With 16.4 points per game and 5.1 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Virginia Commonwealth has a statistical advantage over Fordham in one significant category, scoring, where the Virginia Commonwealth Rams have an edge over the Fordham Rams, 77 points per game to 65 points per game.
- Virginia Commonwealth has a better scoring defense (62.9 allowed per game vs 75.1 allowed per game) than Fordham this season.
- Treveon Graham is ranked 3rd in the A-10 in points and 10th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- The Virginia Commonwealth rebounding leader (Juvonte Reddic) has more rebounds than the Fordham rebounding leader (Ryan Canty).
- How does our back look? Virginia Commonwealth is ranked higher than Fordham in the A-10 (#1 vs #12).
- Virginia Commonwealth has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Fordham (1 vs 0).
- We just win. Virginia Commonwealth has more wins over the last 5 years than Fordham (149 vs 40).
- Darius Theus is ranked 3rd in the A-10 in assists and 8th nationally in steals.
- The Virginia Commonwealth steals leader (Briante Weber) has more steals than the Fordham steals leader (Bryan Smith).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Virginia Commonwealth currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 933) than Fordham, per the NCAA.
- AP voters think more highly of Virginia Commonwealth and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Fordham (12 vs 0).
- Virginia Commonwealth is a better shooting team (45.3% vs 40.6%) than Fordham this season.