|UNC Asheville||J Atkinson 17.1||J Atkinson 7.6||T Meyer 3.8|
|Campbell||D White 21.8||D White 7.2||T Freeman 5.7|
On Saturday, North Carolina-Asheville travels to John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center to take on Campbell. The game gets underway at 3:30 EST. The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the Fighting Camels over the last four years. They won 95-84 on 1/28/2012 the last time they played.
Campbell is in 3rd place in the Big South and just behind 2nd place North Carolina-Asheville with a chance to catch up. North Carolina-Asheville has won four games straight.
In their last match-up, Jeremy Atkinson finished with 22 points in the Bulldogs 77-74 victory over Presbyterian on January 30th. He paces the team in points per game with 17.1, and rebounds per game with 7.6. The Fighting Camels were defeated by Liberty 89-72 on January 29th despite 17 points from Trey Freeman. He is averaging 14.1 points per game in addition to a team-best 5.7 assists per game.
- We make our fans proud. North Carolina-Asheville has a better record at home than Campbell this season (8-1 vs 7-3).
- The North Carolina-Asheville rebounding leader (Jeremy Atkinson) has more rebounds than the Campbell rebounding leader (Marvelle Harris).
- The North Carolina-Asheville blocks leader (D.J. Cunningham) has more blocks than the Campbell blocks leader (Marvelle Harris).
- The North Carolina-Asheville scoring leader (Jeremy Atkinson) has more points than the Campbell scoring leader (Trey Freeman).
- The North Carolina-Asheville steals leader (Trent Meyer) has more steals than the Campbell steals leader (Trey Freeman).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. North Carolina-Asheville has come back to win after being down at half against Campbell 3 times since 2007.
- You get an A for effort, but North Carolina-Asheville has emerged victorious against Campbell the last 2 times they've played.
- Keith Hornsby is ranked 8th in the Big South in points and 9th in the Big South in assists.
- How does our back look? North Carolina-Asheville is ranked higher than Campbell in the Big South (#2 vs #3).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? North Carolina-Asheville currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (954 to 935) than Campbell, per the NCAA.
- Trent Meyer is ranked 7th in the Big South in three-pointers, 5th in the Big South in assists, and 5th in the Big South in steals.