|Michigan||T Burke 17.9||M McGary 6.0||T Burke 7.1|
|Indiana||C Zeller 16.1||C Zeller 8.2||K Ferrell 4.5|
On Saturday, No. 1 Michigan travels to Assembly Hall (IN) to take on No. 3 Indiana. It starts at 9:00 EST and you can see it on ESPN. The Wolverines are 4-3 against the Hoosiers over the last four years. They won 68-56 on 2/1/2012 the last time they played.
Indiana and Michigan share the 1st spot in the conference.
In their last outing, behind 18 points and 8 assists from Trey Burke, the Wolverines blew out Northwestern 68-46 on January 30th. With 17.9 points per game, 7.1 assists per game, and 1.4 steals per game, he leads the team in all three categories. In a 97-60 blowout of Purdue on January 30th, Cody Zeller put up 19 points and 11 rebounds for the Hoosiers. He puts up a team-leading 16.1 points per game, 8.2 rebounds per game, and 1.3 blocks per game. A few of the Four Factors in which Indiana stands out are free throw rate at 49.1, effective field goal percentage at 56.8, and offensive rebounding percentage at 40.6.
- Michigan has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Indiana (#25 vs #43).
- The Michigan assist leader (Trey Burke) has more assists than the Indiana assist leader (Kevin Ferrell).
- The Michigan three-point leader (Nik Stauskas) has more three-pointers than the Indiana three-point leader (Jordan Hulls).
- Michigan has more Top 10 Director's Cup finishes than Indiana (15 vs 0)
- Michigan waxed Indiana by 12 points the last time they played (Feb 01, 2012).
- The Michigan scoring leader (Trey Burke) has more points than the Indiana scoring leader (Cody Zeller).
- Trey Burke is ranked 50th nationally in points and 9th nationally in assists.
- Michigan has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Indiana (#27 vs #71).
- At least you keep showing up. Michigan has an average margin of victory of 12 over Indiana in 22 wins since 1980.
- Michigan has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (50% vs 73%).
|A-||G. Robinson III||33||12||6||1||1||0||1|
|A-||Tim Hardaway Jr||34||16||5||3||1||1||2|