Milwaukee was blown out by Valparaiso 71-40 in conference play on an evening when they mustered only 27% from the floor. Milwaukee dug a hole early, down 37-21 at the break, and was never able to get back in the game. With the loss, the Panthers stay winless against Valparaiso this season at 0-2. Jordan Aaron put up a game-high 17 points plus three rebounds in the Panthers loss. Paris Gulley had six points and added two rebounds. Bobby Capobianco got eight points and nine rebounds for the Crusaders. Milwaukee (5-18, 1-8 Horizon) takes on Detroit (15-8, 7-3 Horizon) on Thursday, February 7th at home.
Milwaukee Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 11:05 left to go.
- Milwaukee has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 2 or fewer three-pointers.
- The Panthers have lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after having a three-point percentage of 16.7% or worse.
- Milwaukee has lost 75% of the time this season (3-9) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 19 or more assists this season, Milwaukee has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition commits 10 or fewer turnovers this season, Milwaukee has lost 100% of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 6 or more blocks this season, Milwaukee has lost 88% of the time (1-7).
- UWM set season lows for blocks, field goals made, and total points.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 7 games.
- Milwaukee has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Jordan Aaron accounted for 42.5% of the team's points.
- Jordan Aaron has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 23 games this season.
- Demetrius Harris has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 23 games this season.
- Jordan Aaron has 5 straight double-digit point games.
Valparaiso Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Bobby Capobianco and Ryan Broekhoff) accounted for 53.3% of the rebounds.
- Bobby Capobianco has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 23 games this season.
- Ben Boggs set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Ryan Broekhoff has 10 straight double-digit point games.